We aim to accommodate a variety of customers across the United States, which often can involve only being able to communicate virtually or on the phone. This process can of course make someone skeptical as there are a lot of scammers out there preying on your want of a quality kitten.
What do we do to make your process as streamlined, safe, and comfortable for you as possible?
- We respond to all texts, emails, and phone calls within 48 hours at most
- We video chat/Zoom with past, current, and potentially future clients (no $ needed!) to verify our and the kittens existence
- We provide our cattery proof of registration through TICA
- We have copies of all of our test reports for our adult cats, as well as HCM screenings
- All of our kittens come with unique registrations as well
- We aim to match the kittens with the BEST homes, and while we aim to cover our costs, the homes and care to the kittens is our FIRST priority!
What do the kittens go to their new homes with? PHOTO TO THE RIGHT IS A SAMPLE PKG!
- A small ration of food, wet, freeze dried, and dry.
- A selection of toys that THEY like to play with (every toy package is slightly different!).
- Supplement samples of items that we ourselves use and recommend.
- Contract with health guarantees, liability, signed by both parties.
- TICA registration documents.
- Current on all medical care (for their age) including Rabies vaccination, 4-way regular vaccinations, deworming, and the Spay/or Neuter procedure ALREADY DONE!
All of the items listed above are including in the purchase price of the kitten. We do all of this so you can receive a healthy, well socialized kitten that is given all of the tools and medical care to succeed in their new home with you. The value of items, toys medical care, and food costs can exceed $750 per kitten.
When can I receive my new kitten? I have a deposit paid and I'm ready for this baby!!
- Our kittens go home from 14-18 weeks of age. This can vary slightly depending on how big or small the kittens are, how brave they are (more socialization needed sometimes, all kitties are different!), how they recover after their medical procedures, as well as travel arrangements! Generally, 3.5-4.5 months is our ideal "go-home" time.
- You will receive weekly pictures, videos, and updates on the kitten you chose to keep you appraised of their appearances, development, and health. This will be true until you are due to receive you new furry family member.
How do I make travel arrangements? What are the costs? (The options below are only available for full priced kittens)
- If you are located in California, for example, we will make all of the necessary travel arrangements for you, to get the kitten to your closest airport. We only meet at airports to reduce our travel costs and time, so please be prepared with coming to the airport on time!
- A kitten needs a health certificate (approx $30), full registration in your name ($12), carrier ($30), and a couple of blankets to stay comfortable on their journey. Then there is our time for the day of travel, gas to and from the airport, and the cost of the flight.
- These items are included in their flat fee travel cost, in addition to the purchase price of your kitten, which does have to be paid in full at least three (3) days before travel.
- We offer flat fee transport at a loss, so that we can provide affordable options for the new pet owner to receive their kitten(s)!
- You of course have the option to pickup yourself if you wish. The flat travel fee also applies to car transportation in distances of 3-8 hours from our location.